Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What status can I post that would make people want to help me out?

Hey I had problems sophomore year people used to make fun of me because I was shy. Reason was because people bullied me If I was popular I wouldnt be shy at all! Mostly they bullied me because of my best friend Evan he told everyone I was weird and creepy which isnt true at all! So I posted a status saying "Im tired of being misunderstood! When you call me names it hurts me deep inside. I look forward to the day that I can be your friend." They all showed care for me. Now what can I do to ask for help from people to start fresh Junior year. I have some people who now talk to me I just dont hang out with my loosers anymore who made fun of me. I want to tag along with the people who care. What should I post on my facebook saying? Your help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment