Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I retake my SAT with this score?

I took my SAT in september of junior year, and I'm just wondering if i need to retake it? I got a 2180 (CR: 800, W: 730, M: 650)...obviously math isn't my strong suit. I want to apply to pretty good schools, including a few Ivy's. My GPA and extracurriculars are all good, its just my SAT that's a little below average for the schools im applying to. However, im going into my senior year next year and i dont really have any time to study, since im doing college apps all summer. is it necessary for me to retake it to have a chance at schools like stanford and columbia? i know my scores are kind of low, but i have strong extracurriculars and a GPA that's higher than the average for those schools. i'd really appreciate any advice you can give me!

No comments:

Post a Comment