Sunday, July 17, 2011

What should I do with this puppy?

It is almost 2am and my dog who is around 6 months keeps whining at the door. She lives in my room and I can't let her out of the room because she will make more noise and everyone is sleeping. Should I just ignore it? What's wrong with her?What should I do?I can not take her outside in the middle of the night because the door rings whenever it is opened. It is loudest in the master bedroom. And she always pees or poos on her pad. I let her go out earlier but she was just walking in the kitchen howling.She is not my dog but I take care of her for her real owners/the owners of this house. They are really strict with the noise levels when every one is sleeping. I let her out for like the 5th time but my cousin (who I share the room with) brought her back in saying,"Can you keep her in here?" which was more of a statement even though she is 7 years younger than me. So I guess I have to keep her in here. She keeps making noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment