Monday, July 18, 2011

I've got nothing to contribute to society. Nothing to live for?

Is there anything left for me to live for in life? I'm a college dropout who's completely broke with no job and am getting kicked out of my parents house for good because I was caught smoking pot.. I've got no friends (at all) and no one I can turn to. I've got some drug addictions (which my parents didn't know about, they only caught me smoking pot) that I don't want in my life but I feel far too addicted at this point to stop, which I will have to cold turkey since I have no money... I'm pretty sure I have schizophrenia or some (or even multiple) mental disorders since I've been seeing/hearing things that aren't there even after being off all the drugs for a few days. I just want to die, I don't see any other option really as I don't want to be some bum walking up to people on the streets and begging them for change. I doubt anyone would even care, really, because as I said I have no friends and my parents have stopped caring about me a long time ago, it's just only now that they're finally throwing me to the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment