Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why is my dog crying so much when i leave her?

i have a very young minpin. and she has grown very attached to me. But whenever I leave her, whether its to go to a different room or go to sleep, she cries so loud and won't stop. I know you have to ignore dogs when they cry then eventually they will get better but as much as i tried that it did no good. a couple nights ago she slept in my room and started crying (because i was on the bed while she was on the floor away from me). i didnt get much sleep after, so my mom decided to move the location of her bed to a different room. but since its downstairs and im upstairs she howls and cries all night. is there ANYTHING i can do to reduce the amount of crying. im desperate to know and i don't wanna punish her in any way. please help

No comments:

Post a Comment