Monday, July 18, 2011

I wanna talk about school dropouts...?

Most people I go to school with, or in general, don't yet know what they want to be. My smartest friend in the entire school is having anxiety attacks because she doesn't want to make $50,000 a yr. I already know what I wanna do, and if I really wanted to, I could pursue it right this minute. I honestly could care less if I'm not getting paid a ton, enough to get me by really, as long as I'm doing what I want. I'll admit, my grades have tooken on a huge dip, from being an honour roll student, because I personally don't enjoy it anymore. I've been debating about dropping out, but I have something to fall back on, not like most drop outs. Is it possible to be ready for the 'real world' without actually graduating?

No comments:

Post a Comment