Sunday, July 17, 2011

He really likes me? Or Flirting with me?

I have known him since my junior yr in high school he was a senior then. Now he is a freshman in college. I am a senior.He was in my class junior yr. But now he is in college. I send him a friend request on facebook. I liked his 2 pics on facebook and he liked my whole picture album? I asked him why did u accepted me to your list. I am your friend right??? He said yeah. When I'm on facebook I like his pics and the places he went to. Should I stop liking his pics, status, places. I did this about 3 times this month. He only liked my pics album not my wall posting. He's Pakistani Muslim. I'm Sikh Indian.I am the only Indian girl who is from his school and were in the same class .....we basically were not friends then..... we become friends on facebook. he talks to me for 1 or 2 hrs after 1 or 2 weeks or 5 days.. I asked him why don't u add more girls he just said that he does not need that many girls? But I want to know through facebook does he really like me. I am the Indian girl friend on his list. Rest are boys. I don't want to ask him to hang out or txt him first. Infact I want him to ask me to hang out with him. I don't think this is going to happen until I am in college with him in 3 months. He does not have girls on his list. Only 3 american girls. I am the Indian girl friend on his list. Rest are boys. I don't think he flirt with me on facebook. He chats if i write something funny he write lol

No comments:

Post a Comment