Monday, July 11, 2011

A question for the GED.?

Is it hard for a second language learner to pass the GED test? I mean, i am studying for the GED for a year, and before i went to the GED program, I had been learning English for only half year, so until now, i have been learning English for 1 and half years already. I am a Chinese, who did not graduate from Junior, and did not study well before in school. i have overcome a lot during the school time. I know that i can not wipe my past, and i also know that everything i am doing right now is creating the future. ( i just failed my practice essay again:( and i am feeling a little bit stress, i just want someone can comfort me because i have been doing so hard, but still failed. However, i will be alright days later :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment