Monday, July 11, 2011

I need help with my boyfriend's mom.?

She has always hated me, ever since we first met and she waved at me and i smiled and she thought i was rude for smiling and not waving. Well last night I was on the phone with him and she started cussing him out about me, saying I was a stupid b**** and lots of other things. She lets his exgirlfriend stay the night at his house all the time because she loves her and wants him to be with her. I make straight A's in school and therefore she calls me a stuck up snooty white wh*** (the family is black by the way, she also comments about me being white all the time), and his ex is a dropout. She told him she wants him to get her pregnant and they can live with her. Really? Instead of wanting your son to have a good life? She called the cops on him when he said he was gonna go to my house. She said I'm too ugly and preppy and I can't go over to his house anymore. Obviously you'd be thinking just break up with the guy but that's out of the question, this guy is great and perfect and never done anything wrong to me. I love him to death but I can't deal with his literally crazy mom anymore. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment