Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm in love with this girl?

So here's the story in a nutshell. I've known this girl since freshman year (I'm a rising junior). We've recently become close friends and I feel like we trust one another. I recently revealed to everyone that I'm asexual (I don't want to have relationships/sex) a couple of months ago, but now I feel like I might be in love with my friend. I've never felt this way for another person. She recently got a girlfriend, but it's a long distance relationship (they've never met in person and she claims "I don't know if I'm gay or anything"). I feel like I really care for my friend, in a more than friend way, but I don't know how to say this. I don't want to be like "yeah, I said I was asexual, but I actually like you". To top it off, I don't feel like I'm gay/bi or whatever. I've never felt this way for other girls. I've had dreams about girls, but I don't count that. And it doesn't help that my friends have recently been teasing me, saying I'm gay because I act weird (apparently I give off a gay vibe). All I know is, I care for this girl, more than anyone. We've grown apart in the past month because I can't stand it when she talks about her "girlfriend". What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment