Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can I get into ole miss with a 3.4 gpa?

Hello i live in california and wish to go to ole miss. im currently involved in two clubs (the young entrepreneurs club/The non partisan debate club) that im the president of and never had a c in any class in high school until second semester of my junior year at which point i got a c+ in spanish and chemistry dropping my gpa to a 3.45 unweighted. Im not sure what it would be weighted as i got two A's in ap english and two bs in ap us history. Furthermore my extracurriculars Include being a boys state delegate, doing krav maga self defense since 8th grade, running my own ebay business, being a community emergency response team volunteer, passing my ham radio exam and being a ham radio operator and national young leadership conference delegate.

No comments:

Post a Comment